The College consists of an environment friendly building with large grounds all around. There
are three main blocks of the building, interconnected through passage ways. The Administrative
Block has Administrative Offices, Faculty Offices and Research Laboratories. The Lecture Halls
Block consists of Lecture Halls while the Laboratories Block has moderately equipped
i. Research Laboratories
There are seven laboratories meant for research of M.Phil/Ph.D students namely:
1. Wastewater Treatment Laboratory.
2. Solid Waste Laboratory.
3. Environmental Toxicology Laboratory.
4. Environmental Analytical Laboratory.
5. Environmental Quality Laboratory.
6. Environmental Biotechnology Laboratory.
7. GIS Laboratory.